Forums

Topic: Game Night: Forza Motorsport 5 (Friday, 21/02)

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

SuperKMx

Well, a few people have mentioned that a bit of Forza Motorsport 5 would go down well for a Game Night, so...what better time to do it than as the opener for our GameBlast 15 stream?

Since the stream is kicking off at 7pm on Friday, that's when we'll start. I'll have a couple of smaller prizes to give away, too!

Game: FORZA MOTORSPORT 5 (Xbox One)
Time: 7pm GMT - Friday, February 20th
Host: pX SuperKMx
(Friend the host and join the party to play.)

Edited on by SuperKMx

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

That is 1PMCST/7PMGMT Friday... this guy will sure as heck be there! GAMEBLAST 15, I love seeing the results! Do support our cause folks, it's such a worthy one.

Edited on by HEADESTROYER4

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

crippyd

Count me in guys. I'll be on as close to 7 as I can.

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Red620Ti

I'm there!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

Captain_Chao5

Friday is not a great night for gaming here...but as this is for a good cause, I'll try to get on. Worst case I'll watch the Twitch stream.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

Captain_Chao5

DRL wrote:

As long as I can find a reasonably-priced copy of Forza 5 around town, I'm in. Will keep y'all posted!

Forza 5 is on the list for the big sale starting this week...

shingi_70

I happen to own Forza 5 and I'm so in.

Gamer tag is shingi the 70.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Xbox Gamertag: shingi the 70

Mr_Stuey

Gonna try and get on for the first time.

Ill send the relevant request out now. If i don't make it then ill certainly be watching.
Be warned though my car collection is 3 and my skills are more suited to destruction derby : )

Mr_Stuey

Xbox Gamertag: Mr Stuey | Twitter:

Red620Ti

I think we should have at least one drift contest............

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

crippyd

@Mr_Stuey I'll challenge you for the destruction derby crown I'm about level 75 with loads of cars but I am not a great driver, just ask Red!

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Red620Ti

I have video proof......

Captain_Chao5

Good luck tonight everyone. Looks like I'll be viewing on twitch as the missus has got the hump and I daren't kick her upstairs to watch TV on the other telly.
Please - NO Lambos being crashed

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.