Forums

Topic: Exchanging Gamer tags to meet new players and friends

Posts 101 to 120 of 149

WCB

I'll get in on this, always great to see what others are playing.

Mine is Chrysler2271

I'll add everyone who posted in here. Cheers!

Edited on by WCB

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

Challenger-UK

Thank you for the intrest in my forum post I will add you as well.

Challenger-UK

WCB

Xbox Gamertag: Chrysler2271
PSN: kissoon32
Switch Friend Code: SW-5919-0229-7098

antifyre

Hi folks, please feel free to add me - not too chatty on it, but always great to poke myself into seeing what other folks are playing

AntifyreMJK
Series X and a brand new Alienware i7 with a 3070 that's going to get a run out this week

antifyre

TheNintenYO

I added everyone! Here is mine: TheNintenYO

Also it's great to meet everyone!

TheNintenYO

antifyre

Went back and added everyone! Apologies in advance for missed messages due to being old and asleep 😆

antifyre

Witttle

Hey I'm Witttle. I play on the switch. I love minecraft.

Here's my tag: Witttle4481
(There are 3 t's in Witttle)

SW: 2161-3021-2658

~Witttle

LtSarge

Unfortunately, I won't be accepting more friend requests from here on out. I've had several people from the Pure Xbox forums bother me lately so I've decided to stop accepting any more friend requests. I don't play that much on Xbox One to begin with and I feel like I've added most people here who want to be added anyway, so I'm content with the way things are now. Hope you can understand.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

LtSarge

@ralphdibny Thanks, but it's not a huge thing. Just some randoms who don't show up on this site anymore. I just wanted to explain why in case anyone wanted to added me from here on out.

LtSarge

Mrsducky95

Mrsducky95 just looking for new people to play with! If you add me message saying you have added off this so I can add you back otherwise I normally ignore them haha (on most nights) UK

Mrsducky95

Link41x

You can add me (Linkx41) if you please. But just be known I only play on Android and Windows Store( I don't have an Xbox console at the moment).

PSN ID: Linkx41

Xbox Gamertag: Linkx41

jessiep916

Hey guys and gals. New to the forum. Looking for some new folks to play games with and chat. Please link up with me and we can kill sometime!

Gamertag: Jessie P

jessiep916

Challenger-UK

Hey guys thanks for showing intrest, I will be adding everyone of you tomorrow, WELCOME TO XBOX!!

Challenger-UK

R1spam

Hi everyone, my xbox gamer tag is Placebo G. I'm not really into multiplayer normally but I've been really digging halo infinite and fh5 recently!

PSN: Tiger-tiger_82
XBOX: Placebo G

JohnLNine

Ooooh! If anyone sees this in this thread I'd like a few more pals to see what they're playing and maybe play some online games with if we get chatting!
My gamer tag is - JohnLawrence92
Maybe I'll send a few friend requests to the others who were here quite a few months ago!

Add me so I can pretend I have friends!

Xbox Gamertag: JohnLNine

Gamer83

NYYanks3621. I don't play online but I enjoy seeing what others are playing.

Gamer83

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic