Forums

Topic: Exchanging Gamer tags to meet new players and friends

Posts 141 to 160 of 166

QualityGeezer

Quality Geezer feel free to add me

QualityGeezer

RaZieLDaNtE

@CarbonLink @QualityGeezer Hi there friends.
I added you both. Feel free to add me as well.
Cheers, stay safe and happy gaming to us all

[Edited by RaZieLDaNtE]

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

AgentCooper

Hi all! I haven’t given my Series X the love it deserves as of late and looking to change that. Always happy to see fresh faces and have a nose at your achievements, feel free to add me - Peace Salad

I’ve added a few of you in this thread that I had missed.

Happy gaming all 👍

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

Xbox Gamertag: Peace Salad

Fis4Phenominal

Xbox gang, be sure to add yourselves, I do follow back. My gamertag is Fis4Phenominal

Add me on Xbox. Username: Fis4Phemominal

MichaelNA2005

Gamertag: BrazilianPerson
I'm gonna change it soon, so add me as soon as possible!

MichaelNA2005

Pastellioli

If you’d like to friend me or simply fill up your friends list, my gamertag is at the bottom in my signature. I mostly play single player titles and don’t play online because I don’t have an online sub and lack time to play them, but I might get online again at some point soon! Please tell me if you add me though. I really like talking to people and making friends on here and on Xbox

[Edited by Pastellioli]

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Rare Replay, Conker: Live and Reloaded and Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage!
Current obsession: Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Yousef-

Hello. I’m not sure if my gamertag works properly. I’m not sure if I need to add a # before the numbers. If you send me a FR and see a purple haired character, that’s definitely me.

“One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.”
-Max Payne

54 days until Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster.

Donut Drake did nothing wrong.

Xbox Gamertag: ForgetMeNot3495

Yousef-

@AgentCooper @Balta666 hello. I couldn’t find your FRs on neither my Xbox nor the mobile app. I’ve added AgentCooper manually since their GT is in the signature so Balta666 if it’s fine by you, you should send me a message via the Xbox messenger and I’ll be able to add you that way.

“One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.”
-Max Payne

Pastellioli

@AgentCooper @Balta666 Cool! Got your friend requests and added you both as friends. Thanks!

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Rare Replay, Conker: Live and Reloaded and Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage!
Current obsession: Conker’s Bad Fur Day
Xbox Gamertag: VividSkies1778

Yousef-

@Balta666 I managed to add you. thank you for your time.

-Max Payne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic