Forums

Topic: Original Xbox Games Available Digitally on Xbox 360

Posts 1 to 1 of 1

LtSarge

So I discovered fairly recently that there were some digital original Xbox games available to purchase on 360. Obviously there's little reason to do so when a lot of these games are available on newer Xbox systems. However, I looked up a list of games that are available on 360 and I saw that there are a few compelling titles that aren't on newer systems: https://xbox.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Xbox_Originals_on_Xbox_M...

Those that caught my attention were Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, Burnout 3 and Spyro: A New Beginning since you can't buy them digitally on Series X for example. I think the first two are pretty good, but I don't know much about the Spyro game. Either way, if you're like me and still have your 360 out, this could be a good way of buying some hard-to-find games. Granted, with the Activision Blizzard acquisition, Microsoft could add the Crash and Spyro games to BC/Game Pass on newer systems in the future.

Are there any other titles from that list that aren't on One/Series X that are worth getting?

LtSarge

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic