• Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft
  • Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
  • Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
  • Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
  • Saints Row: The Third Remastered
  • Metro Saga Bundle
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered
  • Mirror's Edge Catalyst

My 2TB Expansion Card had a lot to process.

Weapon_Wheel

dmcc0

Picked up a few bargains from the wish list:
Biomutant Seen mixed reviews for this, but willing to take a chance given it was so cheap.
Teardown Looks pretty interesting and it seemed to review pretty well, although haven't really heard anyone talk about it since it came out.
Young Souls I've had this on and off the wish list a few times to be honest. I think it might be one of those that I'll either really like, or really not like. I guess we'll see when I get around to playing it.

dmcc0

RaZieLDaNtE

Hi there fellow gamers.
My latest purchase for Xbox were:

• Atlas Fallen;
  • Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden;
  • Alone In The Dark;
    Got some really good deals for all three of them.
    Cheers everyone and happy gaming to us all

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

RaZieLDaNtE

@Weapon_Wheel Thanks friend.
Hopefully the developers can a really good reboot to one of the oldest gaming franchises.
By the way, nice collection of games you´ve got. Have played quite a few of them, way back then.
And I really do need a 2TB Expansion Card for my Series X.
They are kinda expensive though. Maybe one day.
Cheers and have a good one

"Don't regret your past, learn from it. Regrets just make a person weaker".

"Solid Snake"

"Want to be a stronger person? Live the moment of your Present, don´t forget your Past and use it to build up your Future."

"RaZieLDaNtE"

Bundersvessel

Picked up a physical copy of Red Dead Redemption from CEX for £8 so I can finally play the series.

Also grabbed Dragon’s Dogma in the Capcom sale, I doubt I’ll be able to get to it before the sequel but I’m in no rush.

mulder00

Bought a bunch of BC OG Xbox games because most of mine are buried under hundreds of games, lol.

My internal HDD is full as usual. Don't know how I'll fit MLB The Show 24 on it.

Waiting for Spring sale to get Allan Wake 2 and maybe something I missed late last yr.

mulder00

dmcc0

Picked up The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series in the latest sale. I've played a couple of the Telltale Games (Back to the Future and Batman) and quite enjoyed the Walking Dead TV series, so figured for £9.99 I can't really go wrong.

dmcc0

Weapon_Wheel

In less than a week, three purchases starting with the letter "S". lol

• STAR WARS: Dark Forces Remaster
  • Shadowrun Trilogy
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: The Legends of the Zone Trilogy

Weapon_Wheel

TheBigBlue

I got the Metal Gear Master Collection last week. Never played any of the metal gear games besides Rising so I had to see what the deal was. I’ve been playing solid 1 and 2, but I’m not very good at either haha! Still, they’re pretty enjoyable so far.

The price kind of hurts though. It’s a ton of content, however it’s still pretty dated. It being full price with sales that almost never happen and when they do, it only slices 13 dollars off the base price is pretty disappointing

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Weapon_Wheel
  • Chasm: The Rift
  • The Bard's Tale Trilogy
  • Wasteland Remastered

Edited on by Weapon_Wheel

Weapon_Wheel

Weapon_Wheel
  • Alone in the Dark - Digital Deluxe Edition

Weapon_Wheel

Bundersvessel

@TheBigBlue An excellent choice. The Metal Gear series is my all time favourite. They take me some getting used to so I can imagine they do feel quite dated mechanically. I’d love to hear how you get on though, they’re really special and pretty out there at times. Good luck.

M20B25

Stray and Wanted: Dead. Got both from GameStop for less than $40.

M20B25

PartyMarty

I recently got

• Two Point Campus
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: The Legends of the Zone Trilogy
    I'll likely play either of these once I'm finished Mafia remastered the game I'm currently working through.

PartyMarty

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic