Forums

Topic: Now Playing on Xbox Series X|S

Posts 561 to 580 of 586

NintendoByNature

Has anyone tried anuchard yet? It's got my eye and its on GP, but haven't seen any reviews yet.

NintendoByNature

Tasuki

Got a bit further in Yakuza: Like a Dragon. I suffered my first defeat just a random group of things who overpowered us, and that was before I found out you can put your money in an atm so I lost quite a bit.

Story wise I just got a job at the "bath house" and now I have to find out some info on one of their girls.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Dimey

Tasuki wrote:

Got a bit further in Yakuza: Like a Dragon... Story wise I just got a job at the "bath house" and now I have to find out some info on one of their girls.

sounds like a typical Japanese game

Dimey

Dimey

just finished guardians of the galaxy... the combat got a bit samey at the end and it could have been a smidge shorter, but it was was of the most fun games I've played in a long time. such a fantastic story, and much better versions of most of the guardians than in the films. mantis was fantastic

carrying on my trawl through COD campaigns (until recently I didn't like FPS)... I rage quite COD WAW but black ops 1 is fantastic. have probably played through 8 or 9 of them in the last year, a perfect tonic between open world / RPG games

Dimey

Dimey

Balta666 wrote:

I have always passed on hellblade because I don't like horror but the latest shown on the sequel made me at least give it a try. I knew that headphones is a must (and also that the consequences are not true) and to help I turned some light on in the room and brightness all the way to max (strangely enough you cannot tweak after the fact unless you delete everything including your cloud save) So I can avoid darkness, tbf putting a few notches brighter from the recommended is something I do for every game. I left combat in auto as it was the default option but I am not sure how does it work. I have completed the first two chapters and have not died yet (apart from falling from a ledge but I don't think that counts anyways. I am enjoying it

looking forward to playing this soon, I got the official wireless headphones recently.. due to tinnitus from decades of bands and gigs, I have to pick and choose when I use headphones these days, but this game seems like a perfect choice... did you go with stereo or atmos?

Dimey

Dimey

Balta666 wrote:

@dmcc0 I played the 360 trilogy for the first time last year and absolutely adored it. Easily my favourite Xbox exclusive series. My only complain is the heavy use of motion blur.

I played gears 1-3 back when I had a 360, but didn't play judgment until last year. it gets mostly slated but I played it online co-op campaign with a couple of friends and it was an absolute blast. really recommended, I enjoyed it more than gears 4 for sure...

Dimey

alexcarv_guardiang3

I been playing Baldur's Gate 3 and the game is fantastica. Ihave 41h playing on act 2. Last month finished Star Field and was another wonderfull, but now i understand why BG3 winner GOTY.....

alexcarv_guardiang3

Dimey

Balta666 wrote:

@Dimey I only have stereo so went with it bit should amazing with Atmos. Definitely a headset game!

. excellent, really looking forward to it!!

Dimey

Dimey

alexcarv_guardiang3 wrote:

I been playing Baldur's Gate 3 and the game is fantastica. Ihave 41h playing on act 2. Last month finished Star Field and was another wonderfull, but now i understand why BG3 winner GOTY.....

the turn based combat and D&D aspect is very daunting to me!! have you played these sort of games before?

Dimey

alexcarv_guardiang3

I also play more strategy games om my past consoles.
I had great moments playing Langriser on sega Saturn!!
Today I like rpg/adventure games like the Witcher 3
But my surprise was Baldur Gate 3. The game f
Game make me fell like I play a desk rpg!!!!

alexcarv_guardiang3

NintendoByNature

Think im going to start up pentiment or gears of war 2 tonight. Can't decide which one.

Edit: I'll just go with Gears of War 2. It's been in my backlog for a good while now.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

alexcarv_guardiang3

NintendoByNature wrote:

Think im going to start up pentiment or gears of war 2 tonight. Can't decide which one.
Edit: I'll just go with Gears of War 2. It's been in my backlog for a good while now.

Pentiment is a great narrative game!!!
Gears is great too, but gonna be rock playing with friends online

alexcarv_guardiang3

NintendoByNature

@alexcarv_guardiang3 ah man. I'm sure gears would be fun with a friend. Never have anyone to play with unfortunately 🤣. Still a good time solo though.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Think im going to try out Sea of Thieves and Dead Island 2 this weekend. First time for both.

NintendoByNature

TheBigBlue

I beat Halo 3 and the equally brilliant Arkham City for the first time each this week, and all I can say is that they are both my favourite games of their respective series. Now I’ve moved on to ODST and Arkham Knight and I’m also moving into September in persona 3 reload after a while of not playing the game due to self inflicted burnout lol

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

alexcarv_guardiang3

Iam playing TURNIP ROBES A BANK and what a funny indie game.

is my second "rogue like" game, first was Hades.
Started this game to farm achievements for rewards, but on my second gameplay it become a nice challenge.

Highly recomend!!!

alexcarv_guardiang3

Dimey

TheBigBlue wrote:

I beat Halo 3 and the equally brilliant Arkham City for the first time each this week, and all I can say is that they are both my favourite games of their respective series. Now I’ve moved on to ODST and Arkham Knight and I’m also moving into September in persona 3 reload after a while of not playing the game due to self inflicted burnout lol

you're a bit ahead if me, I'm catching up on years of missed games, and just finished Halo 2. Halo 3 imminent plus I have the Arkham Trilogy to start!!

Dimey

TeamAndromeda

I'm trying to finish Ropcop, Control and also playing Dragon's Dogma on my Series X at the mo

TeamAndromeda

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic