Forums

Topic: General Xbox Series X|S Thread

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,430

Senua

“In an email sent to IGN, a representative for The Coalition said that the tech demo shown off on Monday was not fully optimized to take advantage of the Xbox Series X/S hardware.”

”With upcoming Xbox Series shader compiler improvements, adopting faster render target formats, and more usage of async compute and raytracing to use our extra GPU power we expect higher performance and quality through better throughput and utilization of the hardware," a Coalition representative told IGN.

"We also have yet to add hardware Variable Rate Shading optimizations which we demonstrated benefits through VRS in Gears 5 on XSX/S, that are not yet in UE5 but The Coalition plans to work with Epic to add. These Xbox-specific advantages are on top of cross-platform optimizations we expect from Epic on the road to UE5 official release next year."

https://in.ign.com/xbox-series-s/163533/news/the-coalitions-x...

Senua

BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Xbox Gamertag: bamozzy

Grumblevolcano

This is why prior to the FH5 announcement I thought Motorsport was more likely to be 2021's Forza game. After September 15th, FM7 is being delisted which means no Forza Motorsport games will be purchasable until the new game launches.

Grumblevolcano

Xbox Gamertag: Grumble Volcano

NEStalgia

@Grumblevolcano Wow, that's amazing. No Motorsport game at all. I wonder if they intentionally delayed since GT7 is delayed rather than come out first and get the attention stolen right after.

NEStalgia

BAMozzy

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

Senua

“Halo Infinite hits native 4K / 120FPS on Series X in its Tech Preview. More data soon.”

Edited on by Senua

Senua

BAMozzy

BrilliantBill

Read rumours online that allegedly plot details regarding Halo Infinite have leaked by data mining the beta files.

This is confirmed by Joe Staten but he mentioned it as a small number of files.

a comment on the link above mentioned them as "There r few story spoilers u wont get much out of it". But still avoid the comment sections on these links and be careful out there!

Edited on by BrilliantBill

BrilliantBill

LtSarge

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1107091724

I think it's so cool to see a company executive stream a game with other people. I know that it's not a secret that Phil plays a lot of games, but to actually see him on a stream is so cool. I can't imagine an exec from Nintendo nor Sony doing this. Like imagine if Jim Ryan streamed a game, or even played one for that matter, lol. Really goes to show how fortunate we are to have Phil, an actual gamer and not only a businessman, as the head of Xbox.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

BAMozzy

Available now with enriched visuals, DirectX Raytracing, resolution mode and more.

Edited on by BAMozzy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic