Forums

Topic: What (Non-Xbox) Game Are You Currently Playing?

Posts 161 to 180 of 209

Lup

Project x Zone 2 on my 2DS
Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan on PS4

Lup

Lup

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. Currently in the first one.

Liking it so far. But at the same time have some mixed feelings.

Lup

Auglicious

I've been playing a lot of Smash Bros on Switch with my son. It still amazes me how well the game plays for both experienced players as well as complete noobs.

Auglicious

RR529

One Piece Odyssey (PS5) - Recently started the first memory world (Alabasta) and it's pretty decent so far. Has a clean, Dragon Quest like vibe (though I'll say Oda's designs can be a bit more quirky than Toriyama's) with an easy to grasp turn based battle system.

Ryse: Son of Rome (Steam) - I was recently reminded that this existed, and being one of the few Xbox One launch games that seemed interesting at the time I decided to check it out. Think I'm a little over half way through it & it's been solid so far. Definitely worth the $10, and it wasn't even on sale.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Lup

Citizens of Earth on my old 2DS.
Bought the sequel on Xbox and didn't realize the first one wasn't.

Lup

NoblePanda78

I'm starting a new island on Animal Crossing: New Horizons tomorrow. All my previous attempts have turned out horribly, but seeing as how its the third anniversary of the game's launch, I want to give it one last honest attempt to make something special.

"And that's how Equestria was made!"-Pinke Pie

Tasuki

Final Fantasy IV Pixal Remaster on the Switch. So pleased with this purchase, they did real good job with the Remaster, especially the music. I wouldn't mind having a copy of the soundtrack.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Ralizah

Advance Wars via the Re-Boot Camp collection on Switch. WayForward did a great job remaking it. The bright colors and smooth animations make it look super sleek on the OLED model.

@Tasuki The lack of Pixel Remaster tracks was my biggest gripe about that recent Theatrhythm game. What a waste not to include them!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Tasuki

@NintendoByNature Ah gotcha was having a brainfart at the moment and couldn't think of what AW stood for.

@Ralizah Agree. It's sad cause at times I will find myself, just bringing up the menu in game and just sit and listen to the music for awhile lol.

My Backlog

XandertheWise

Currently playing these games this month and the rest of this summer

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance and Metroid Prime 1 for my Nintendo Gamecube

still playing Bravely Deafault II. last time i played it was back in April 2021

XandertheWise

Tasuki

Still playing Final Fantasy IV Pixle Remaster on the Switch. Currently got the last crystal needed and went to the Land of Summon Monsters so I can get Leviathan and Ashura for Rydia. Now I just need to do a few side quests and then I will be going to the moon.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic