Forums

Topic: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Discussions

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Senua

New masterpiece Game, New Club for both enthusiasts and casual gamers.

Senua

Senua

Lot of interesting features are revealed by Flight Simulator lead in this latest podcast.

Senua

Dpullam

Nice! This game looks to be a real winner, for newcomers and series veterans. I hope the Xbox Series X version ends up at 60 fps.

Gamertag: DeePullThree
Switch Friend Code: SW-2321-5988-1019
PlayStation 5 User Profile: DeePullThree

Senua

We are very confident that the simulator will be just as amazing on Xbox as it is on PC. Some things might even be better. Regarding the controller, our intent is to deliver a great experience using any controls you already have, so you can enjoy the experience with a gamepad as well as a mouse and keyboard. We’ll have more to share with you about the Xbox version of the simulator closer to launch.
https://gamingbolt.com/microsoft-flight-simulator-will-be-jus...

Senua

Senua

When dual cloud layers are on the screen the amount of graphics processing necessary increases dramatically and you have one layer of clouds being lit and shadowed but that the upper layer is also then volumetrically shadowing the cloud layer below it. This is insanely next-gen and has basically never been in any game before to my knowledge. - Digitalfoundry

Edited on by Senua

Senua

Krzzystuff

Any updates as to when this will be on the nee consoles? I think it would be fun to play with the kids and go discover some of the locations from their books, Geronimo Stilton travels all over FYI.

Krzzystuff

Xbox Gamertag: Krzzystuff

JGRockford

I remember playing the old MS Flight Simulator as a kid (now in my 40s), and taking off and around Chicago. Very keen on this version, but know my pc isn't up to specs.

Definitely looking to grab on XSX.

JGRockford

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.