Forums

Topic: Last Game You Got?

Posts 161 to 165 of 165

LtSarge

Golden Week sale is on right now on the PS Store and so I decided to pick up some games, mostly Japanese titles, that have been on my wish list for a couple of years now. I got Akiba's Trip, Steins;Gate 0, Root Letter Last Answer and Virginia. I've been craving Japanese games recently or simply games that take place in Japan in general. Akiba's Trip reminds me of Yakuza in terms of the gameplay and that you can explore a town in Japan. It just looks like a fun game to play through. Steins;Gate 0 I got primarily because the price was so low (€5) and I have the first game ready to play on my Vita. I need more visual novels in my backlog so I thought this would be a good addition. Same with Root Letter Last Answer as it looks like another cozy game to play that has a Japanese high school setting. Finally, I got Virginia since I've heard it's an interesting experience and it was only €2.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

dmcc0

Seems the Golden Week sales are across most platforms; picked up Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux and Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth on 3DS for around £16 total. Never played any of either series, but can't really go wrong at that price.

Edit: Not sure if this was actually a Golden Week sale, or just happened to be on sale in Golden Week - just happened to browse the store and came across them.

Edited on by dmcc0

dmcc0

LtSarge

@dmcc0 Oh I had completely forgotten about the 3DS! I looked up deals on all platforms except that one, good thing your post reminded me! Saw that Stella Glow is €10 on 3DS so I might pick that one up.

As for Persona Q, I played through it last year and honestly, it's a decent game. However, the dungeons can get repetitive and the game does get increasingly difficulty towards the later half. The final boss was such a pain, I was so relieved when I finally beat him, lol.

LtSarge

LtSarge

Just bought Sackboy: A Big Adventure on PS4 and Corpse Party: Blood Drive on Switch. Saw a used copy of Sackboy go for €25 so I decided to order it. Looks like a really fun 3D platformer and I definitely want to play more of those on my PS4. Also got Corpse Party since it was on sale for roughly €10. I haven't played a game from this series but I already own the remake of the first game on 3DS and Book of Shadows on Vita, so I thought I'd might as well get the third game on Switch too.

LtSarge

Magonigal

Last game i bought on Xbox Series S was A Way Out for £5 to play with my brother over the internet. Will wait for a sale on It Takes Two, which looks amazing, to play with my niece

Magonigal

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic