Forums

Topic: Last Game You Got?

Posts 181 to 197 of 197

XandertheWise

last recent game i bought is WWE 2K22 for my Playstation 4. My first and last wrestling game for my Playstation consoles. I still have WWE 13, 14 and 16 for my Playstation while I have WWE 2K19 for my X Box One S.

Hoping that WWE 2K22 will be the last actual good wrestling game Ill have

XandertheWise

Balta666

Well I have been buying my fair share lately:

Digital on sales:

Splinter cell Pandora tomorrow
Splinter cell blacklist
Metal gear solid V definitive edition
Nier automata (because I adore the game and want it on my library and it is a shame there is no physical copies!!)

Physical:
Mafia : definitive edition (the original is in my top10 of all time and a game I finished 6/7 times already
Star wars: jedi fallen order (another game I love from GP)
Dark souls (because everyone is talking about elden ring but I don't want to fork 70€ into it and I never played a souls... I finished code vein though)

Lavalera

@Cyberbeauty I can understand it's not a game for everyone. For me personally Ghostwire was one of my favorite games of this year until now. The whole Japanese mythical vibe and just roaming around the rooftops was somehow very relaxing. I only did combat when I felt like it and outside of that I just roamed around and collected spirits and stuff. But yeah if you expected more action or a superb story this isn't the game for that.

PSNid: Lavalera

Tasuki

Picked up WWE 2K22 since it was on sale. Been awhile since I played a WWE 2K game and I have to say this one is the best since 2K took over the WWE games. The biggest gripe I have with the game is the outdated roster. It's odd seeing so many AEW wrestlers in a WWE game.

Gameplay wise it's alot of fun, and reminds me of the old Smackdown VS Raw games. It's got that great pick up and play feeling. Looking to try out the GM mode here later today.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

dmcc0

Seems I can't resit the combo of Free credit from MS, and a Rewards app punch card during a sale 😀. Picked up Jedi Fallen Order, Control & Code Vein.

dmcc0

XandertheWise

just got my Playstation 4 Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection game by Fed Ex earlier today.

been playing Turtles II Arcade NES an hour ago along with little bit of the Tournament Fighters SNES game and that game is slow

XandertheWise

XandertheWise

just got my Playstation 4 Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection game by Fed Ex earlier today.

been playing Turtles II Arcade NES an hour ago along with little bit of the Tournament Fighters SNES game and that game is slow

XandertheWise

XandertheWise

XandertheWise

Lavalera

@Royalblues that's some solid games you get there. I'm also eyeing Star Ocean and Valkyrie Elysium, Diofield isn't really my type of game. Valkyrie Elysium i am doubting though, i still have no idea what that game exactly is, it looks like an action rpg, but there are so many types of those that i still don't know what to expect, so still hoping those rumours of a demo are true so i can try it for myself before deciding,.

PSNid: Lavalera

Lup

Agents of Mayhem and Typoman. But damn, with this new sale I'm gonna go broke.

Lup

Tasuki

Purchased Final Fantasy IV Pixal Remaster on the Switch. Been wanting to play this game again for awhile now and confession time, this is the only Final Fantasy game I have never beat, well out of the good Final Fantasy games. I have seen others beat it and seen the ending. That will change now.

My Backlog

Tasuki

@Balta666 I finished FF II years ago on the GBA on the Dawn of Souls collection. It was ok. I don't consider the Tactic games as part of the series more like a spinoff and regardless, I don't like tactical games like FF Tactics or Fire Emblem I just can't get into them.

From FF VII onward I refuse to play those games as to me they aren't FF games. Once they went 3D they became soulless husks of a once great series. They were all about the graphics and lacked story, basically they were all sizzle no steak. Cloud is the worst protagonist ever created and Sephiroth was the most cliche villain ever. But anyway I don't want to derail this thread anymore.

But yeah I beat Final Fantasy when I was a kid on the NES Final Fantasy II on the GBA, III on the DS, V on the PS One and VI on the SNES. I have played IV many times SNES, GBA, PSone, but for some reason I never could finish it, the most common is I never could beat the final boss. The GBA version I ended up losing the cartridge before I could beat it and the PSone version at the time I wanted to play newer games and during that part of my life I wasn't much into RPGs anymore and more into fighting games like Tekken and skateboard games like Tony Hawk and of course GoldenEye and MK64 with friends on the N64. So that game went into my void of my backlog.

This time though I am determined to beat it.

My Backlog

XandertheWise

the August Summer Sale is still going on til tomorrow for the Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.

The Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 games are still on sale on the Playstation 4 PSN store at 19.99 so better hurry and get them

XandertheWise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic