Forums

Topic: New Member

Posts 101 to 117 of 117

Captain_Chao5

@TurtleWhacks: Greetings. You are correct about this site. I joined about a year or so ago and never looked back. Good, friendly bunch and none of the trolling you get on some other sites.

I'm not playing SWBF, but happy if you wanna add me on Xbox. Please drop me a message so I know you're from Px. Thanks.

You don't stop gaming because you get old, you get old because you stop gaming.

Xbox Gamertag: Captain Chao5

SuperKMx

Welcome, all new Xbox owners and forum members! Hope you enjoy the forums (and the Xbox One!)

Ken Barnes,
Freelance Writer, Full-Time Idiot.

Xbox Gamertag: SuperKMx | Twitter:

DesiccantOwl

@TurtleWhacks Been absent from this thread so didn't welcome you yet, my apologies! Welcome

Unlike the others I do have Battlefront in my collection so if you need a team-mate then give me a shout

Edited on by DesiccantOwl

DesiccantOwl

Xbox Gamertag: DesignateTurian | Twitter:

Dee0342

Hello people,

I have been playing Xbox for a while and got myself an Xbox One since december. I mostly play singleplayer games, but I sometimes play some Killer Instinct. I also play other platforms.

I was looking for a not too overcrowded and friendly ( Xbox ) community to post once in a while, and hopefully this is it!

Dee0342

crippyd

@Dee0342 Welcome along, I would say that you have found the right community for what you are looking for

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

Zerodactyl

@Dee0342 Welcome to the PureXbox community and I hope you have a tonne o' fun here! As @crippyd said, I think this is the correct community if you're looking for a friendly and not too overcrowded Xbox one.
If you want to add me for a bit o' Killer Instinct (I'm currently BF crazy but will get onto KI soon since it's resting in my library), my Xbox GT is Zerodactyl.

SUBSCRIBE to my GAMING YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGc24cyhnXLO3EZ3yPXEzQ

My Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Funny Moments Montage: https://youtube.com/watch?v=8jCaVRifWcQ

Xbox Gamertag: Zerodactyl | Twitter:

sorethumbed

@Dee0342: we're not always friendly, some like me are grumpy old gits 😀😀😀😀

Feel free to add me, I play quite a bit of MP (not always too well).

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Dee0342

I'll add you guys when i'm on Xbox again! I only play Killer Instinct casually and I don't have a whole lot of time in yet, so i'm not that experienced yet.

Dee0342

Red620Ti

@Dee0342: You sound like my kind of opponent!

Add me up if you want to play a bit of KI, I loves it!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

Dee0342

Hello tylertreese. I'm fine. Currently waiting for Dark Souls 3, although i'm not sure ill pick it right away. Playing some AC Black Flag and DA inquisition in the meantime. How are you?

Dee0342

tylertreese

Black Flag is dooope. Not a big fan of Assassin's Creed as a series, but I loved Black Flag. So much fun being a pirate and singing sea shanties!

I'm always doing good!

"Eat light, you stupid machine!" - Lex, Bioforge

Xbox Gamertag: tylertreese | Twitter:

Dee0342

I like the series, but I would like them to drop the modern/vr/first civilisation nonsense of the games. I wouldn't mind a reboot now that they stopped making them yearly.

Dee0342

CRANIAL

Hello PXB.comies....
Been a gamer since Pong came out in 1972. I got a Xbox one about 6 years ago. I mostly prefer strategy , tower defense , flying , racing games & sim. Not into RPG , platformer.
I am a metal and grind fan since the 1980's and love science.
Thanks for letting me join your website

CRANIAL

LuckyKant

Hi, just joined the site but have been lurking for a while. I am a fan of the news here, seems to be broader than other sites I use.

LuckyKant

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.