Forums

Topic: Gta vice city

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Jusplay

Hi everyone I wanted to ask if anyone can provide any insight.
I have an original gta vice city/gta 3 double pack for the original xbox.
Can I play these on the xbox 360. Has anyone tried this. I don’t have my consoles any more but would like to get back into gaming.

Many thanks

Jusplay

Romans12

I am almost positive that it would work on the 360. I have not tried it though. Man, those are some good games. I never was able to finish the campaigns because I found them too hard, but I spent hours and hours just roaming around the cities. Sorry I couldn't have been more help.

Romans12

Jusplay

Thanks Roman. I’ll just get a refurbished 360 and try it. I’ve played every all the main GTA titles but am much older now so just out of sync with new consoles and backwards capabilities from when I played regularly.

Looking forward to GTA 6 when it finally gets out. 😀

Jusplay

PartyMarty

I think on a refurbished Xbox 360 it would actually work fine, on an Xbox One or Series X/S I'm not sure as I don't know if it's backwards compatible. There is also that 'remaster' of GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas on Xbox One and Series X/S which comes as a triple game is quite cheap now but it didn't get very good ratings at launch.

PartyMarty

Jusplay

Thanks Marty there’s still plenty of 360s in good condition online. Yes I was tempted to buy the definitive edition but the developer who was given the job by rockstar has done a very poor job. So disappointing as these were great games and deserve a decent remaster.

Jusplay

HeavyMetalWario64DS

According to Wikipedia GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, Double Pack, and Trilogy are compatible with a X360. They're not on the compatibility list for Xbox One/Series though

HeavyMetalWario64DS

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic