Forums

Topic: Achievement Target April 2024

Posts 21 to 23 of 23

Bundersvessel

Well, April is well and truly over, how did everyone do?

I’ve made some good progress since March and been having a lot of fun on my SX. Currently standing at 31707 although this is sure to slow down as I’m starting/have started some longer form games.

Perhaps this thread could be retitled as there doesn’t seem to be a home for achievements and boosting on the forum?

Have a great weekend everyone 👍

Edited on by Bundersvessel

That gum you like is going to come back in style!

themcnoisy

@Bundersvessel thanks for the reminder. I'm sat on 272,000 now! Got all the achievements for Elden Ring too which wasn't easy.

Playing through Scribblenaughts and Godfall ATM. Slow burns both but fun nonetheless.

Have a great Bank Holiday.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

Cleofa717

Hey guys! Good to see other achievement hunters on pure xbox. I started playing with my series s back in august of last year and right now I have around 21 thousand points. My first goal is to reach 100k sometimes in the next year, would be great if I reach it this year, but it seems improbable. Currently I'm playing recore definitive edition and I'm enjoying it very much, I think i will try to get all the achievements.
I like the idea of Bundersvessel to rename the thread so we can have a place on the forum to discuss our achievement hunting. See you around.

Cleofa717

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic