It's been an amazing few years for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and it all finally comes to an end this Tuesday, February 21st, as the game is getting its final ever update on Xbox (and other platforms) in the form of Patch 1.7.0.
There's nothing major here as we're just looking at bug fixes for the most part, although keep in mind that it's a fairly chunky update at 15.1GB on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, and 9.9GB on Xbox One.
Without further ado, here's the full list of patch notes.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- The Captain at Katzenelnbogen isn't counted when the kill is confirmed.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Resolved most of the rare instances where Light-Fingered skill prevented the pickup of key items.
- Eivor's hair can clip through the hood after completing an Animus Anomaly.
Armory & Inventory
- Previously purchased items are missing from player inventory.
- The Raven Clan Crew outfit cannot be enhanced or upgraded to a higher quality.
- The total number of Opals in the inventory doesn't update when picking up an Opal in the world.
- Resolved the error that occurs when trying to claim the Weekly Free Item.
- Gear packs still appear in the store when the content of the pack is already owned.
- Items incorrectly appear as owned in some situations.
- Korean language cannot be applied via Steam Language tab.
- It is possible to lose Helix Credits when purchasing the Twilight Set if 5/5 pieces of gear are already owned.
- Issues with pricing of Helix Store items when redeeming pieces of a full set.
- On Xbox, when buying Helix Credits through the store, they are not correctly added to the player inventory.
- In-game pop-ups no longer appear for Shared History and The Last Chapter when launching into the game.