You may have forgotten that Biomutant is getting a free Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S upgrade next week on Tuesday, September 6th, and while we've seen some screenshots before, this is our first proper look at actual footage.
You'll find the two videos below - one for Xbox Series X and one for Xbox Series S - and as revealed previously, both versions will have three different performance modes to choose from. These are as follows:
- Xbox Series X Quality: Native 4K Resolution, 30FPS
- Xbox Series X 'Quality Unleashed': Native 4K (with Dynamic Resolution) @ up to 60FPS
- Xbox Series X Performance: Native 1440p (with Dynamic Resolution) @ stable 60FPS
- Xbox Series S Quality: Native 1440p (with Dynamic Resolution) @ stable 30FPS
- Xbox Series S 'Quality Unleashed': Native 1440p (with Dynamic Resolution) @ up to 60FPS
- Xbox Series S Performance: Native 1080p (with Dynamic Resolution) @ stable 60FPS
Obviously if you already own the Xbox One version of Biomutant, you'll be getting this upgrade for free and you can carry your old save across. If you don't own it yet, the game will retail for £34.99 / $39.99 moving forward.
Without further ado, here's some footage of Biomutant for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Both videos are captured in "Quality Unleashed" mode, which means 4K at up to 60FPS on Series X and 1440p at up to 60FPS on Series S.
Excited for the free Biomutant upgrade next week? Let us know down in the comments below.
Now bring it to Game Pass and I'll try it
I bought it when I still had my Playstation 4, and boy it was one of the worst games I ever played.
Sure it's beautiful to look at and explore, but the rest of the game is a frustrating mess. A terrible story that nearly put me to sleep a couple of times, plus the combat got too repetitive after just an hour or so. Do yourselves a favor, and don't waste your time on it.
I never finished this so may give it another go once this update drops. Playing on Series X I’ll be opting for “quality unleashed” mode. Is it just a graphics update? No QoL improvements?
Tap here to load 3 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...