Microsoft Flight Simulator fans, we've got another free world update upon us! This latest update for the game enhances Italy and Malta, featuring four handcrafted airports, over 100 points of interest, and much more!
Specifically, here's a list of what today's update includes:
- Four handcrafted airports: Palermo Airport (LICJ) in Sicily, Sondrio Airport (LILO) in the southern Tyrol, Marina di Campo Airport (LIRJ) on Elba Island, Bolanzo Airport (LIPB) in the southern Tyrol
- Enhanced detail of 100 other airports
- 94 points of interest in Italy
- 11 points of interest in Malta
- Three bush trips
- Three discovery flights
- Three new landing challenges
To download the Italy & Malta World Update for Microsoft Flight Simulator, all you need to do is load up MFS, navigate to the Marketplace, and then search for the World Updates section, where you'll be able to add it to your game.
Excited to see Italy & Malta enhanced in Microsoft Flight Simulator? Let us know in the comments.