Sorry, no review of Tactics V: Obsidian Brigade yet.
About The Game
Tactics V: "Obsidian Brigade" is a retro-style tactical turn-based video game in homage to console tactical RPGs from the 1990s. Its set in an in-house fantasy setting with it's own lore and magic, It also uses techniques to convert to a 2D isometric look from 3D assets.
- Robust combat system (with many mechanics: facing, targeting styles, actions, delayed actions, reactions)
- World map navigation.
- >50 hand crafted levels
- >80 scripted scenes/battles
- 25+ hours and new game plus
- 3 ½ tiers of gear/weaponry
- 13 unique unlockable classes
- >50 skills (proficiencies, abilities, power casting unlockable)
- >140 powers (Elemental magic, close range, Archery, Imbue poisons, etc.)
- Optional cooperative main-game via assigning troops to another controller during deployment
- Training option allowing a non-fatal combat to be controlled by player(s) or AI to gain XP and Skill points
- Optional Alternate top-down perspective available