- Action, Adventure
- Release Date
- 9th Sep 2016
- Also Available On
- Switch eShop
Sorry, no review of Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax yet.
About The Game
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax is an engaging 1-4 player couch co-op action shooter game, combining SHMUP and Brawler-like gameplay with light RPG elements. Choose from different game modes, gameplay settings, mechs, weapons and upgrades to customize your experience freely. Soar through space, defeat evil and save the future... from itself!
- Local co-op for up to 4 players
- 5 badass player characters, with their distinct special abilities and superweapons
- Up to 49 unique weapon combinations in addition to different upgrades and powerups help you on the way
- An extensive and customizable list of game settings; play the way you want
- A light touch of RPG-mechanics, just for fun
- A 10-level campaign with a tongue-in-cheek story to tie it together
- Start the game over with all your toys after beating the campaign in the - New Game Plus -mode
- Endless Gauntlet-mode that gets progressively harder as you play
- Challenge mode with five predefined challenges
- An amazing, album-length soundtrack
- A disco ball
- A character named Gundula von Übelvamp
- No shocking plot twists in the end, like totally
- You can always trust bullet points
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...