- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 15th Sep 2015
- 18th Sep 2015
- Pro Evolution Soccer
- Also Available On
- Xbox 360
Review Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 (Xbox One)
A game of two halves
It isn't our policy to look at reviews from other publications before playing a game that we know we'll be reviewing here at PureXbox but this time around, we weren't sure whether or not we'd be reviewing Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, so we indulged in a little light reading. It appears that the game is universally loved and is –...
About The Game
The award winning series returns packed with new features in its 20th anniversary year.
Users who played myClub in PES 2015 can gain rewards in PES 2016 myClub:
• 2 players or more 90+ = 3 players 80+
• 1 player or more 87+ = 2 players 80+
• 1 player or more 80+ = 1 player 80+
PES 2016 comes with a whole host of new and improved features that is set to raise the bar once again in a bid to retain its title of 'Best Sports Game':
• Master League – completely overhauled from presentation to running of your team
• New night time lighting and player models using Fox Engine
• Human motion – 3x more animations for players and goalkeepers
• Dynamic weather – Rain starts during matches
• Deeper team intelligence – Player and team behavior taken to the next level
PES 2016 is the Official Video Game of UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Super Cup; celebrate its 20th anniversary with the most advanced football game ever. Love the Past, Play the Future!
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...