- Release Date
- 12th Feb 2019 (USA)
Sorry, no review of Minesweeper Genius yet.
About The Game
Inspired by the classic computer game from our childhood - as well as sudoku and picross - Minesweeper Genius is a brain teaser that will challenge your mind and logical thinking.
Help Aristotle – the genius with a broom – sweep the minefield to regain his memory and escape from the aliens' scientific experiments, discovering where all the bombs are hidden.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Read the numbers to calculate how many mines there are in each column and each line
- Flag the tiles which contain a mine
- Then move the minesweeper genius to the portal!
- Our procedural generator can create an unlimited number of random levels
- Mixes the mechanics of sudoku, nonogram (picross) and minesweeper
- Absolutely no guessing or luck involved