- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Release Date
- 8th Jan 2016
- 8th Jan 2016
- Also Available On
- Wii U eShop
Review Lovely Planet (Xbox One)
Lovely, Not Friendly
It's always strange for a gamer to admit defeat. After all, many games are predicated on being the hero, and accomplishing a goal such as saving the world. Sometimes this just doesn't happen, though. There isn't always a happy ending, and in many cases there is no conclusion at all. Not due to a developer ending the game after...
About The Game
With boots of speed on your feet, an infinite supply of bullets for your semi-automatic and the ability to jump over twice your own height, you're well equipped to go up against any enemy on your quest to reach Lovely Planet! Balance between jumping around dodging bullets and taking aim for a better shot at your enemies, don't waste time camping at cover spots and waiting for enemies to pop out - artfully evade the onslaught of bullets and defeat all baddies that stand in your way!
• The most authentic First Person Shooter experience, a game of jumping and shooting
• Hundred levels to master, five worlds to discover, one faraway destination
• Learn and practice each level to earn stars and set world records
• Search for multiple secrets hidden deep within each world
• Precise Gun Ballet at a flawless 60 frames per second! (conditions apply)
• A story so abstract, it's not told at all - you won't know what hit you
• Original Soundtrack by Calum Bowen
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...