Sorry, no Fight'N Rage review yet.
Including a new 120FPS option
It's been announced that 2019's Fight'N Rage is getting a free Smart Delivery upgrade for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S on March 1st, which will bring support for 120 frames per-second to the game. If you haven't heard of it, Fight'N Rage is a side-scroller beat 'em up experience which is inspired by similar arcade...
Set in a far future where humans are enslaved by mutants, Fight’N Rage is a side-scroller beat’em up inspired by the classics from the 90's arcade gems.
In a world where “the law of the jungle” prevails… two humans and a mutant rebel are willing to fight in order to stop this madness.
Get ready to face ruthless mutants... Get ready to Fight'N Rage.
- Several endings: Your in-game actions will decide the story!
- Explosive combo system: Blow up your enemies with special combos!
- Lots of unlockables: Costumes, Game Modes, Options and even Playable Enemies!
- Different weapons and Parry System.
- Easy to play, hard to master.
- Local co-op mode: Up to 3 players with optional friendly fire.
- VS Mode: 1vs1 battles against another player or the CPU. Or simply watch CPU vs CPU battles.
- Additional near impossible extra challenges for pro-gamers!