Racing back in time
Back in 2001, Cel Damage was released for the original Xbox. Offering a cartoony, cel shaded take on the then popular vehicular combat genre, it was an immediate hit and many people still have a soft spot for it today. Fast forward to 2016, and Frontline Games have produced an HD remake of the game, but has time been kind, or...
About The Game
Take control of the world's nuttiest cartoon drivers to demolish your friends with insane weapons and wacky arena hazards!
Cel Damage HD is the definitive local multiplayer game, so just add a couch and have a blast with your friends and family. Master the single-player mode to get a leg up on the competition!
* Single-player / 2-4 player split-screen multiplayer
* 30+ cartoon weapons, like Giant Hammer, TNT Sheep, and Shrink Ray
* 10 unique characters and vehicles to play, each with different driving characteristics
* 13 arenas, from a wild west ghost town to the inside of a moon crater
* 3 game modes: racing, deathmatch and a capture the flag variant
* 100 Tons of fun (watch out!!)
Cel Damage HD is a re-release of the classic vehicle combat game Cel Damage: Overdrive which includes game-play enhancements, and running in High Definition.