- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 8th Nov 2011
- 11th Nov 2011
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Controller Support
Review SpongeBob's Surf & Skate Roadtrip (Xbox 360)
If you lived in a pineapple under the sea, you'd probably enjoy skateboarding, right? That's the basic premise of SpongeBob's Surf & Skate Roadtrip, and that's all right with us. Choosing from either SpongeBob or pink pal Patrick, you pick your pants and surf or skate the night away. As you'd expect from a game based on the...
About The Game
GRAB YOUR BOARD. CARVE IT UP!
Hit the sand and surf with SpongeBob and his best pal, Patrick, for some super boarding escapades! Ride mondo waves and winding waterways, and skate gnarly seaside streets and ramps for hours of challenges that’ll test your awesome boarding skills.
SpongeBob’s Surf & Skate Roadtrip is non-stop action features 2 modes of play: Story and Challenge. In Story Mode, SpongeBob and Patrick relive their crazy road trip to the beach through slideshows leading into arcade-style play. Freestyle your way through Challenge Mode as you, SpongeBob and his bodacious Bikini Bottom buddy explore a brand new never-before-seen world
Key Xbox 360 Kinect Features:
· For the first time ever, you can BE SpongeBob
· Augmented reality—move your hand through the water and watch it splash!
· Compete and play with friends – show off your awesome tricks and mind-blowing stunts in head-to-head play (2-player split-screen)
· 12 awe-inspiring environments – 6 for each sport—and unlimited ways to perfect your board skills
· 7 different challenges including Flag, Timed, Score Runs
· Express yourself with a variety of righteous boards – earn even more awesome boards, the better you ride
· Strike a pose: use your camera to show off gnarly moves and tricks
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...