- Release Date
- 26th Jun 2012 (USA), 800 points
- 26th Jun 2012 (UK/EU), 800 points
Zero or Hiro?
There’s no doubt in our minds that 2009’s Mini Ninjas was one of the most underrated games of the generation. Cute characters, some great belly laughs, and solid action-adventure was the order of the day. Unfortunately, the game was pretty much overlooked. Disappointingly for fans, Mini Ninjas Adventures is a Kinect-only spin-off...
About The Game
Pack your ninja stars, sword and more and get ready for adventure...a Mini Ninjas Adventure!
· 21 Different Levels - All packed with multiple different enemies, and environments
· Mini Games – Put your Ninja skills to the test across a range of mini games
· Boss Battles – Take on the ultimate Ninja challenge with fiendish boss battles
· Gesture Driven Combat – Put your body through the full Ninja workout, controlling multiple weapons with movement and voice-activated attacks
· Physical and magic attacks – Easy to learn, tricky to master
· Character upgrade system – Customise your character to suit your Ninja style