Hands in the air like you just don’t care
With a whopping ten dance titles shuffling towards store shelves in time for the holidays, you’d be forgiven for writing off every single one as being just another dancing game. Whilst that’s arguably the case, the Just Dance series hasn’t earned its millions by just being another dancing game...
Get on the floor!
Until now Harmonix has undoubtedly had the Kinect dancing market all sewn up, but that dominance will meet its sternest challenge yet in October when Ubisoft brings the astonishingly successful Just Dance brand across to Xbox 360 in the luridly coloured form of Just Dance 3. At first glance, very little has changed from its Wii...
This just got interesting
Dance Central 2, your competition has arrived: Ubisoft just announced Just Dance 3. The multiformat game — it's heading to Wii and PlayStation Move too — has got an exclusive mode on Kinect, the karaoke-styled "Shout Out" mode that gives you points for singing along as you groove. Will Just Dance 3 continue to...
The mega-selling dance series comes to Kinect!
Top Of The Charts: Over 40 all-new tracks, ranging from top-charted hits to classic dance party tracks! There's something for all tastes, everyone will find their groove. Want more songs? Download from an expanding catalogue of new tracks from the Xbox Marketplace.
- Dance Crew: Clear the dance floor because your crew is joining the party. The multiplayer mode allows you and a friend to let loose simultaneously and show the crowd how to really dance.
- Top Score Challenge: Rank on leaderboards with your friends in the all new leaderboards system. Compare each other’s score on each song to see who’s the best dancer.
- Shake The World: Just Dance 3 lets you bring down the house with dynamic environments. Watch the background change as you perform progressive moves.
- Just Sweat It Out: The popular Just Sweat mode gets an upgrade with more workout plans and playlists. Stay fit, have fun, and Just Dance.
- Shout Out! Give your sweet dance moves a voice with the Kinect-exclusive feature that lets you belt out your favourite verse for more points and total party fun.
- Just Can’t Get Enough: Just Dance 3 still has everyone’s favourite modes like Classic Mode, Duet Mode, Medley, Simon Says, and more.