Forums

Topic: Kinect Games You're Interested in?

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

CanisWolfred

As the title implies, what announced and/or released games for the Kinect are you interested in?

For me:

[list=*]
[*]Sonic Free Riders (Released)[/*]
[*]Child of Eden (Announced, coming some time next year, possibly February)[/*]
[*]Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor (Announced, release date unknown)[/*]
[*]Project Draco (Announced by Microsoft, release date unknown)[/*]
[*]Rise of the Nightmares (Supposedly announced by Sega, release date, and just about everything else, is unknown)[/*]
[/list]

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

xOGxGunnz

EA Active, Child of Eden, Steel Battalion and Brunswick Bowling are on my watch list.

Think twice...

Slapshot

Forza is they find a way to let the user control the acceleration and braking.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Xbox Gamertag: SlappyBoy82 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred
slapshot82

Forza is they find a way to let the user control the acceleration and braking.

I don't see realistic racing games working out in any way on the Kinect. I just don't. The Wii Wheel was weird enough, now we gotta steel and downshift with nothing but our hands? Jeez, if it's anything less than a total disaster, it'll be a miracle...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

James

Forza won't be exclusively for Kinect - my guess is there'll be some Kinect-enabled elements to it, like washing your car or waving a flag to start a race. There's no way you can take Forza gameplay and strip all the buttons away from it, though I thought that about Steel Battalion, and look at that...

James

ChrisPstansbury

Forza as a sim providing it has the option of Kinect and YDKJ (You don't know Jack as a family game. Another fighter would ne nice as Urban Fighters is a bit pants in my opinion

ChrisPstansbury

ajfromuk

I got to say Child of Eden is on my list, but I am just shaking with excitement for You Don't Know Jack.... by far the British version of that game was hilarious and for multiplayer it was excellent.

James

Child of Eden is just behind Project Draco on my list. Both should be superb if the developers' past history is anything to go by!

James

Cassiboyuk

Can't wait for star wars. Pity it's out next Christmas.

Loving my Halo Gamepad

James

I can see my next headline now:

Kinect Makes Last Action Hero a Reality

Abandon ship!

James

supasofa

Sonic Free Riders is amazing! Everyone should buy it!!

Has anyone else caught themselves in the mirror whilst playing it yet? Is not good for looking cool. Wouldn't recommend as a first date activity!

supasofa

ArtificialIdiot

Child of Eden was one of the games that swayed me towards getting a Kinect, so definitely looking forward to that! I always wanted to play the original Steel Battalion too, but was intimidated by the massive, 40 button controller so I'll be looking forward to some kinect style mech-stomping!

ArtificialIdiot

mazda

Thank you.....

mazda

LANTERN

They announced "You don't know Jack" for the Kinect???

LANTERN

abINC4L

I just looked up Project Draco and that looks interesting.

So far I'm looking forward to Child of Eden and Dr. Kawashima's Body and Brain Exercise.

NNID: AB88INC4L

redserpent7

Child of Eden, Steel Battalion, Rise of Nightmares and hopefully infinity blade...

redserpent7

dirtyvu

Child of Eden, Dr. Kawashima's Body and Brain Exercise, Steel Battalion.  still waiting for Dance Paradise to come to the US! 

and if Forza 4 has Kinect headtracking, that would be a day 1 purchase.

dirtyvu

stormigrl

Let me know when ZUMBA comes out. Definitely interested in getting that one

If you feel the burn, than you are doing it right.
If not, you're doing it wrong.

abINC4L
stormigrl

Let me know when ZUMBA comes out. Definitely interested in getting that one

Zumba Fitness is already out but from what I read, it's not really worth getting.

NNID: AB88INC4L

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.