Welcome to your new Xbox games roundup for January 16th to 20th! The big highlights of next week are obviously the three Xbox Game Pass launches in the form of Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden and Monster Hunter Rise, but we're also keeping an eye out for the likes of A Space for the Unbound and Tortuga: A Pirate's Tale.
Here's what's coming to Xbox next week:
New Xbox Releases (January 16-20)
- Re:Call - January 17: "An enthralling adventure told inside memories. Navigate through the recollections of a quirky cast of characters and mold their destiny."
- Wings of Bluestar - January 18: "As mankind faces the remnants of a mysterious artificial intelligence, it’s up to trainee pilot Aya and veteran ace Zarak to investigate the resurgent threat against free space."
- A Space for the Unbound - January 19: "A slice-of-life adventure game with beautiful pixel art set in the late ‘90s rural Indonesia that tells a story about overcoming anxiety, depression, and the relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural powers."
- Graze Counter GM - January 19: "A refreshing and highly re-playable bullet hell style shooter that pushes you to play dangerously."
- Persona 3 Portable - January 19: "Master the power of the heart, Persona, and uncover the tragic truth of the Dark Hour. Experience the iconic, critically acclaimed RPG..."
- Persona 4 Golden - January 19: "Experience a coming-of-age story that sets the protagonist and his friends on a journey kickstarted by a chain of serial murders."
- Tortuga: A Pirate's Tale - January 19: "Raid and voyage in the Caribbean; engage in tactical naval battles; parley with pirate legends, and more in Tortuga – A Pirate’s Tale."
- Monster Hunter Rise - January 20: "The critically acclaimed action-RPG series returns! Set in the Japanese folklore inspired land of Kamura, players will team up to battle fearsome monsters..."
- Omega Bot - January 20: "As the OmegaBot, dodge metallic dangers, acquire powerful weapons, and blast your way through a ravaged world full of deadly machines."