Forums

Topic: 2015 Fitness Thread

Posts 61 to 80 of 87

crippyd

Had my weigh in this morning as I forgot Monday and yesterday. I'm very pleased as I'm down to 252 from 260lbs.long may this trend continue!

crippyd

Xbox Gamertag: Crippy D

HEADESTROYER4

crippyd wrote:

Had my weigh in this morning as I forgot Monday and yesterday. I'm very pleased as I'm down to 252 from 260lbs.long may this trend continue!

NICE! You're on track with us all. Let the trend CONTINUE!

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

sorethumbed

Well the gym went well. Had a 1 hour session and I'm feeling it now though. Basically I have 12 sessions at a reduced rate (and monitored) and then I can see if I want to continue.

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

crippyd

@sorethumbed Nice one! I used to love going to the gym, just don't get the time or have the funds for it these days.

crippyd

HEADESTROYER4

@sorethumbed Good on you man! I've known diversity and struggling with health issues since 7 years old. I have one of the rarest bone disorders within the literature, been dealing with it my entire life. Surgeries number 8,9&10 among all appendages, are scheduled for next week, both middle fingers and an ankle have un-classified fibrous growths. Positive news is that I've been accepted into a genome mapping initiative for rare diseases here in Canada, so in about 3 months I'll know exactly what I have... right down to the gene causing problems!

Edited on by HEADESTROYER4

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

sorethumbed

@Headestroyer, thank you. Hope the surgery goes well. I hate hospitals (lol spent enough time in them). Gene mapping is definitely the way of the future as long as the data is kept safe (out of the hands of insurance companies and employers). Let's hope that what you get is positive news!

Ancient, Angry, Armed and Inbound.

Xbox Gamertag: Sorethumbed

Red620Ti

HEADESTROYER4 wrote:

@sorethumbed Good on you man! I've known diversity and struggling with health issues since 7 years old. I have one of the rarest bone disorders within the literature, been dealing with it my entire life. Surgeries number 8,9&10 among all appendages, are scheduled for next week, both middle fingers and an ankle have un-classified fibrous growths. Positive news is that I've been accepted into a genome mapping initiative for rare diseases here in Canada, so in about 3 months I'll know exactly what I have... right down to the gene causing problems!

I think if my middle fingers were out of action, I'd go nuts! Need them for all the bone headed drivers here who think a car and a cycle can occupy the same space at the same time..........

Seriously though, hope all goes well mate.

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

Xbox Gamertag: Red620Ti

HEADESTROYER4

@Red620Ti

They'll actually be braced in the proper position to... use them within that context. I'll be inadvertently flipping everyone off for a couple weeks!

I will still game, right through the pain. Hoo-Rah! (no pain-killers for me, just an ample amount of Cuba's greatest product now manufactured in Puerto Rico... it will NEVER be gone, for those 2 weeks!)

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

sorethumbed wrote:

@Headestroyer, thank you. Hope the surgery goes well. I hate hospitals (lol spent enough time in them). Gene mapping is definitely the way of the future as long as the data is kept safe (out of the hands of insurance companies and employers). Let's hope that what you get is positive news!

For sure, I was so glad that this program went ahead and took many Canadians like myself who've been on an "if it happens" list. Lots of children will benefit from this and get proper diagnoses more accurate than ever available before. Knowing the frustration of a rare disease since childhood (it got re-diagnosed 3 times since 7yrs old, before it becoming an "as of yet unclassified genetic condition" in my 20's). I hope that mapping will become available in Canada to all children with genetic disorders within the next few years.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Red620Ti

MegaKillScreen wrote:

Hi there fitness fanatics!

So this week has been fairly terrible as it was my partner's birthday and then I was ill so I've had lots of excuses not to run/diet.

As a result I have gained back 2 lbs but I'm just goping to work a bit harder this week to bring that back down.

How has everyone else done this week?

Theres a lot of calories in Lemsip..........

Also suffering from Ebola or man flu or summink here, so feeling bleurgh. Will weigh in when I can be arsed cos it seems like too much hard work at the moment!

"Justin Bieber looks like a lesbian i'd like to ****..." - Megakillscreen,out of frickin' nowhere!

crippyd

If I remember in the morning I'll have my weekly weigh in and put the results up.

crippyd

HEADESTROYER4

Schnitzel House... never go to a place called schnitzel house, ever. Weight in... tomorrow due to schnitzel coma.

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

168.1! After a Superbowl snackfest and night at the schnitzel house! I'm surprised again this week

I feel less "jiggle", think I'm likely plateauing and should switch over to a muscle gain diet rather than a "maintenance" diet (it's a silly term as you're trying to loose fat, not maintain?) feeling pretty damn good. My pull-ups before failure number has more than doubled since Jan 1st

Thank de lord for protein shakes and diet Pepsi/Sprite!

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Red620Ti

HEADESTROYER4 wrote:

I feel less "jiggle",

So its not all about dat bass, bout dat bass, no trouble?

HEADESTROYER4

Red620Ti wrote:

HEADESTROYER4 wrote:

I feel less "jiggle",

So its not all about dat bass, bout dat bass, no trouble?

As a polite Canadian lol (who is laughing his bass off and struggling to stay pure) I must admit that the bass isn't really a problem, got a pretty nice setup with two woofers (you... end of a bell, for making me do this) and uhhh, "Ohhhh Caaanada, our home and native laaaaand! ... with glowing hearts ... Oh, Canada ... she stands on guard, for, meeeee!"... Must stay Canada pure!

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

HEADESTROYER4

@Red620Ti Ahhhhhhhahahahahahabagggggaghahahahahhahhahhahaha... breathes aha ahaha ha ha... slight chuckle.... back to mad laughter ahhhhahahahahahahagagag.

Thank you, wise Sir. HE PLAYS THE DRUMSTICKS! Ahahahahahhahahhaha.... LOVELY!

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

crippyd

Well after a weekend of beer and pizza, it has unsurprisingly had a negative impact on my weight loss. I've gained 3lbs so a tip to you all, STAY OFF BEER AND PIZZA!! So ends this important life lesson

crippyd

HEADESTROYER4

Ouch, ouch, and ouch. My hands look like balloons. And feel like the worst hangover of all time, pulsating and such. Thank god for codeine! Yet I can't stay away from you charming folks!

I lost a pound... and, OUCH!

"Cortana, ghost-write all of my posts and articles!", "I'm sorry Dave, err, Justin... I can't allow that"

Edited on by HEADESTROYER4

J.R.R G!en!

Twitter:

Red620Ti

2001 reference, you win!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.