Assassin's Creed Mirage took the series back to its stealth roots when it arrived on Xbox Series X|S last month, and with the game's launch now out of the way, Ubisoft is focused on improving the experience with updates.
According to the official social media account, the highlights include the ability to switch chromatic aberration on and off, and general stability improvements across all platforms. There's also a lot more details included in the patch notes and even some spoilers!
In terms of the download size, players can expect about 3.54 GB on Xbox Series X|S and around 3.02 GB on Xbox One. So, here's the full rundown of what to expect from Version 1.0.5, courtesy of Ubisoft's website:
Assassin's Creed Mirage Version 1.0.5 (Released 7th November 2023)
- Added an option to enable/disable Chromatic Aberration.
- Whilst wearing the Fire Demon outfit, players would not receive the correct number of shards after assassinating any ISU Hunter.
- Basim now has an equal chance to play any of his take down animations during front executions.
- Fixed issues with store rewards.
- Fire Eater enemies hitbox is now properly considering one shot kills with the throwing knife when breaking the oil jar on their back.
- “Speak with Ali” - Ali is no longer stuck.
- “Follow the Fiery Trail” - Removed blockers from investigation objective.
- “Nehal’s Calling” - Player can now access the final clue.
GRAPHICS, UI AND ANIMATIONS
- Numerous visual improvements on environment, VFX and weapons.
- Fixed multiple NPC navigation, animation, and interaction issues.
- Fixed clothes corruption on NPCs.
- Various animation fixes, including unnatural leg movements for Basim.
- Fixed a FOV pop after a cinematic when FOV settings have been modified by the player.
- Fixed NPC rendering from short distance.
- Store page display improved.
- Reward notifications appear properly when opening medium chests.
- Key icon & quest objective now remains above the head of NPCs in Eagle Vision.
- Highlight on NPCs lasts for a shorter amount of time in Eagle Vision.
- Cinematics should now run properly after credits.
- Option added to enable/disable background music during call to prayer.
- Fixed animal sound effects.
- Improved OWO Haptic Suit support.
- Fixed number of active monitors for laptop players.
- Multiple stability improvements.
- Fixed time tracking for hours played on PS5.
- Offline achievements now transmit to 1st party.
- Fixed issue with Japanese PS5 button mapping.
- The refresh rate option in the settings now displays the correct value.
- Master Assassin Upgrade #1 and Master Assassin Upgrade #2 are now displayed in the in-game Store.
- Update to game credits.
- When loading into the game, the main menu music will no longer infinitely loop and will transition smoothly.
CAUTION SPOILERS AHEAD!
- “Fight Roshan” - Player can no longer skip this objective.