Turbo Golf Racing launched on Xbox Game Pass last week, and we've been having a lot of fun with it so far, albeit in short bursts. It's still in a "Game Preview" state after all, so the finished product won't be ready for another 12 months.
Even so, the developers are clearly working extremely hard at implementing post-launch content already. Just a week after the launch, we're now being treated to six new levels, a new car, new power cores and much more.
Here's all the new content available in Turbo Golf Racing as of today:
- Six New Levels: Rocket Ramp; The Snake; Bunker Balls; Dual Route Dash; Neon Raceway; A Walk in the Woods
- New Car: Whippy the Ice Cream Truck
- New Active Power Core: Stomp - Stomps your car into the ground, sending your ball flying with great force (unlocked by clocking up 300 seconds of gliding in the online mode)
- New Passive Power Core: Rough Rider - Car ignores the effects of long grass (unlocked by clocking up 300 seconds of driving through rough in the online mode)
- New cosmetics
- New emojis: Poop and Yawn emojis now replaced by Fire and Luck
In addition, we've also been treated to a highly ambitious roadmap of content for Turbo Golf Racing during its Xbox Game Preview phase, which includes lots more levels, a new biome, cross-platform parties, private lobbies, an improved Quest system, a Ranked mode, new game modes including Duos, in-game stats and a whole lot more!
Very impressive stuff, and we can't wait it to try all this out for ourselves.
How are you finding Turbo Golf Racing so far? Let us know down in the comments below.
This game has a lot of potential.
I'm enjoying my time so far. Think controls need tweeking, camera options etc.
Thought this might be Rocket League beater but it's a long way off that. Maybe one day tho.
Looking forward to the games promising future.
Tap here to load 1 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...