Capcom, like everyone else, has released its latest earnings report and it gives fans a look at what exactly it has planned for the next year.
The Japanese video game company will release "multiple major new titles" by March 31, 2023. Some of the games mentioned include Resident Evil, the new IP Exoprimal and perhaps most interestingly Street Fighter 6, which is still officially 'TBA' but could potentially be released at some point within this window.
The company expects a total of 37 million units to be sold within this period. Here's the full lineup of what's to come (via Gematsu):
- Capcom Fighting Collection (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – June 24, 2022
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak (Switch, PC) – June 30, 2022
- Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium (PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – July 22, 2022
- Resident Evil Re:Verse (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2022
- Resident Evil 2 (2019) (PS5, Xbox Series) – 2022
- Resident Evil 3 (2020) (PS5, Xbox Series) – 2022
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard (PS5, Xbox Series) – 2022
- Exoprimal (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, PC) – 2023
- PRAGMATA (PS5, Xbox Series, PC) – 2023
- Street Fighter 6 – TBA
The company also shared a sales update - revealing another year of records sales and profits (for the ninth year in a row), with an operating income year ending March 2022 up by 24% and net income up by 30.6% compared to the previous fiscal year.
Its games are also performing quite impressively, with Resident Evil Village shifting over 6.1 million units, Monster Hunter Stories 2 selling over 1.5 million units, Monster Hunter Rise surpassing 4.1 million units and Resident Evil 7 Biohazard shifting an additional 1.8 million units.
Looking forward to Capcom's next lot of games? Leave a comment down below.