GTA 5 on next-gen has only been out for a few weeks, and now Rockstar is announcing a new membership service! GTA+ is purely for the online portion of the game, and it'll provide a suite of bonuses, for a monthly cost of course.
That cost is $5.99 a month on both PlayStation and Xbox platforms. For that monthly fee, you'll get a new set of exclusive rewards each month — found across the game's various in-game shops and garages — and $500,000 GTA dollars automatically deposited every month.
Rockstar has detailed the first month's rewards, which are obtainable March 29th through April 27th:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Beyond that, Rockstar has revealed that members will get access to "special GTA+ Shark Cards", if you want to spend even more money on GTA Online.
Do you fancy giving Rockstar more moolah for GTA 5? Or are you waiting on 6? Let us know your thoughts on GTA+ below.