Embr, a multiplayer-focused game in which players take the roles of firefighters, is coming to Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S on September 23.
The game has been in early access on PC for a while now but is finally making its way to consoles. Be warned though, don't go in expecting a serious depiction of life as a firefighter! As a team, you'll tackle blazes, complete missions and rescue civilians in burning buildings who are stuck on the toilet.
- Two brand new expansive districts to explore housing 12 new hand-crafted levels.
- 13 new tools and upgrades to customize your firefighting experience.
- Five brand new game modes to earn extra money your way.Daily and weekly missions for extensive replayability.
- Cross-platform play across PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Stadia.Extra difficulty settings and level mutators to keep things rolling.
- Tons of additional wearables, vehicle cosmetics, user interface overhaul, achievements, and more.
The game's been heating up with some attention across social media since its announcement yesterday, with plenty of Xbox owners excited to try out the game for the first time. This year has delivered some truly unique multiplayer experiences with games such as Knockout City and Chivalry 2. Could this be the next big hit?
Will you be checking out Embr? Let us know in the comments below.