Earlier this year, Art of Rally was announced to be launching on Xbox Game Pass day one, and now we have a release date of August 12 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S.
The stylish racer has been available for PC users via Steam for some while now, and has been subject to very positive reviews across the board. Art of Rally promises authentic driving, with a ton of options to ease in beginners all the way up to hardcore genre fans. With over 50 cars and 72 stages, there's plenty to sink your teeth into.
- Experience the golden era of rally in Career mode, travelling across 72 stages from Finland to Sardinia, Norway, Japan, Germany and Africa.
- Get behind the wheel of your favorite vintage cars, ranging from the 60’s to the 80’s, Group B, Group S and Group A.
- From beginner-friendly options to driving modes that’ll challenge the most expert drivers, all players can tackle the races using their favorite rally driving tricks: Scandinavian flick, counter steering, left foot braking, handbrake turns.
- Get your name at the top of the Leaderboard in our daily and weekly challenges.
- Show off your driving skills, or simply your favourite landscapes, with the integrated Photo and Replay mode"
Art of Rally is just one of many games joining Xbox Game Pass this month. Others such as Hades, Psychonauts 2, and Twelve Minutes are all expected to arrive in the coming weeks. It's a busy month for the service, and we imagine a new batch of titles will be announced any time now.
Will you be checking out Art of Rally? Let us know in the comments below.