So, you're stuck on Twelve Minutes with Xbox Game Pass and you keep hearing about this pocket watch the cop wants to know about. The only question is, how do you find it? Does it even exist? Fortunately, it's a pretty easy solution.
Where Is The Pocket Watch In Twelve Minutes?
Firstly, you'll want to start a new time-loop by walking out the front door. Then, follow these instructions:
- Before your wife comes out the bathroom, walk into the closet area to your left
- Close the door before she comes out and sees you
- Wait for a few seconds until your character says the words, "now we wait"
- The game will skip ahead to the cop entering the house
- He will proceed to attack your wife until she reveals the location of the pocket watch
If you follow these steps, you'll find out that the pocket watch is in the ventilation grid underneath the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. You can also go and pick this up by combining the keys with the ventilation grid to unlock it.
We don't want to spoil anything else for you in this article, as this should open up more possibilities for you moving forward. If you do need extra help though, we've prepared a few more Twelve Minutes guides elsewhere on Pure Xbox.
We hope you find this Twelve Minutes guide useful while playing on Xbox Game Pass for console or PC!