Earlier this month, it was confirmed that the Paramount Plus Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perk was finally rolling out to members of the service in the UK, and now it's officially available to claim — with 30 days of free access available.
So, how do you claim those 30 days? Here's a step-by-step list of instructions:
- Go to the Xbox Game Pass Perks gallery on console, PC or mobile
- Locate the Paramount Plus Perk
- Hit 'Get Link', and you'll be taken to the Paramount Plus website
- Sign up for Paramount Plus, and make sure the 30-day trial offer shows up when choosing "Monthly" or "Annual".
- Finish signing up, and you're all set!
- Optional: Go to your Paramount Plus settings and cancel your membership so it doesn't renew
Once you've done this, your 30-day trial will be active. As we mentioned before, make sure that it says you're getting 30 days for free when you get to the "Monthly" or "Annual" options, otherwise something has gone wrong.
If you're interested in watching the Halo TV series on Paramount Plus UK, you might want to wait a little longer to claim the Perk (it can be claimed at any time prior to August 28th), as only three episodes are currently available on the service, with the rest to be released weekly.
Have you claimed your Paramount Plus Xbox Game Pass Perk yet? Tell us in the comments.