Sorry, no Knockout City review yet.
Sorry, no Knockout City screenshots yet.
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Removing the price tag
Multiplayer dodgeball game Knockout City was one of last year's day one releases with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but it's no longer going to require a place on the service soon, as it's planning to go entirely free-to-play with the release of the game's sixth season at some point this spring. In an announcement on the EA...
EA has announced Knockout City is getting a few snazzy upgrades on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, all of which will arrive on November 2. The biggest upgrade will see the inclusion of 120fps, along with two graphic modes to choose from. Quality will focus on bringing a 4K experience, whilst Performance ups the frames per second. Here are...
Plenty on the horizon
Knockout City is proving to be something of a cult hit. The dodgeball inspired competitive game has been a fairly addictive experience that's keeping us up into the early hours of the morning when we really should be sleeping. That being said, it's relatively light on content at present, but an updated roadmap shows there's...
Calling all brawlers: join us in Knockout City™ today for a FREE, level-capped trial*!
Team up and duke it out with rival Crews in Knockout City**, where you settle the score with EPIC DODGEBALL BATTLES. Brace yourself for outrageous fun and intense competition in an all-new take on team-based multiplayer games.
Customize your character and form a Crew with friends to start your Knockout City takeover. Knock out opponents with trick shots and coordinated teamwork while dodging and catching balls flying across the map. No ball? No problem! You can literally ball up, roll into a teammate’s hands, and become the ultimate weapon!
A variety of outlandish ball types, locations, and game modes keep it exciting. Plus, each season introduces new maps, ball types, rewards, events, and challenges. Throw, catch, pass, dodge, and tackle your way to dodgeball dominance!
• Frantic and Fun — Rule the city through lightning-fast multiplayer matches featuring mind-blowing dodgeball mechanics. Increase your attack by passing to power up dodgeballs, targeting your opponents with a variety of specialized balls, or “balling up” at any time to get thrown by teammates!
• Crew Up — Assemble an All-Star dodgeball Crew with your friends for multiplayer matches in a seamless cross-play experience! Together, knock out opponents in 3v3, 4v4, or free-for-all matches. Pass, throw, and strategize to dominate as a team and unlock distinctive, Crew-only rewards!
• Define Your Style — Show off your status and unique look through character and Crew designs with expansive character creation options. Customize your appearance, gear, and attitude, from body type and hairstyle to a custom glider and Crew vehicle to win, lose, and taunt animations.
• Take On Knockout City — Battle it out with other Crews across dynamic maps all over the city. Each map’s special features make every match an intense, unexpected experience. Dodgeball thrives in back alleys with pneumatic tubes, on skyscraper rooftops, across busy streets—and even at the local burger joint and construction sites. While you’re dodging dodgeballs, watch out for moving cars, rooftop drops, and even a wrecking ball or two.
• Strikingly Fresh Yet Familiar — It’s easy to pick up and play thanks to familiar controls, but practice is key to becoming a champion. On a level playing field, only the most skilled ballers stand out from the crowd. Use your knowledge to master the intricacies of the game for spectacular KOs.
**CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS APPLY. SEE WWW.EA.COM/LEGAL FOR DETAILS.
© 2021 Velan Studio, Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.