Yes, yes, we know, another retro side-scrolling effort amidst a seemingly never-ending stream of the things. It really can be quite hard to remain excited for such an overpopulated genre these days, no matter how much we love a bit old-school hack and slash action. However, this week sees the release of Berzerk Studios' Infernax, a...
Infernax is the adventures of a great knight who returns to his homeland only to find it plagued with unholy magic. Uncover the mysteries of the curse and face the consequences of your actions.
● Multi-endings based on player's decisions.
● Challenging castle-dungeons and lots of boss battles.
● Ruthless bloodthirsty monsters that want you super duper dead.
● Level up system to tailor your experience to your liking.
● Buy new items and unlock skills to help you in your quest of reversing the curse.
● A dangerous and unique open world with many secret areas to uncover.
● Pucker up buttercup because it's about to get gory.