- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, Shooter
- Release Date
- 30th Sep 2014, $14.99
- 30th Sep 2014
- Watch Dogs
- Open World, Sandbox, Shooter
Review Watch_Dogs: Bad Blood (Xbox One)
Teaching an old dog new tricks
It should come as no surprise, but Watch Dogs’ first piece of single player DLC is essentially more Watch Dogs. That means if you enjoyed cruising around the beautiful virtual Chicago hacking every little thing in sight, then you’ll know exactly what to expect out of Bad Blood. There are times when it treads that...
About The Game
Revisit Chicago in a brand new Watch_Dogs adventure! Play as T-Bone Grady, the legendary and eccentric hacker and Aiden Pearce's trusted comrade. Now on the run from Blume, T-Bone only has two choices: flee and start a new life elsewhere, or fight Blume to save an old friend. Face your shady past on your road to redemption. New features:
- Play as T-Bone Grady in 10 new campaign missions.
- Discover many new locations, like T-Bone’s new hideout or Blume’s secret office.
- Fight with various new tools like T-Bone’s remote-controlled car, deadly armed cameras and brand new hacks.
- Experience a new dynamic system of side missions that offer players endless hours of challenges to unlock new perks, collect cash and increase your reputation in Chicago’s gang world.
- Enjoy the brand new 2 player online co-op mode with a friend or in public match making.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...