Sorry, no Tricky Towers review yet.
Sorry, no Tricky Towers screenshots yet.
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Play with up to 4 friends in local multiplayer or challenge players around the world in an online battle. Train your skills with the extensive single player trials and set a high score on the leaderboards.
With spells flying everywhere and bricks tumbling down, Tricky Towers makes for a chaotically good time!
- Frantic physics action puzzle gameplay
- Local and online multiplayer with 2-4 players
- 3 different multiplayer modes; race, survival and puzzle
- Challenging single player trials
- Leaderboard mode: compare how you stack up
- 17 Powerful light and dark magic spells