- Release Date
- 31st Jul 2020 (UK/EU)
Sorry, no review of Swim Out yet.
About The Game
Dive into the relaxing and refreshing atmosphere of Swim Out, a strategic, turn-based puzzle game, that will transport you into a sunny day by the swimming pool, the river or the sea. Plan each of your strokes wisely and be sure to never cross any other swimmer's path if you want to peacefully enjoy the sea view on a cosy chaise-longue.
"TIGA Games Industry Awards 2017" Finalist, Creativity Award, Strategy Game
"Indie Prize 2018" Finalist
"Ping Awards 2017" Finalist, Mobile Game
"TIGA Games Industry Awards 2017" Finalist, Puzzle Game
• "If you're a fan of puzzle games Swim Out is very likely for you. It's attractive, intuitive, and fun." - Touch Arcade
• "Swim Out looks like the perfect tactical escape into a lush digital paradise" - Touch Arcade
• "Swim Out is a perfect summertime game" - MacStories
• "I am delighted by how unfamiliar a swimming experience this is to me" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• "There are precious few things I appreciate more than a straightforward puzzle game with a strong commitment to its aesthetic, and Swim Out is exactly that" - Waypoint
• Over 100 levels nestled in carefully crafted landscapes, soothed by the sound of seagulls, frogs or water splashes.
• 7 chapters combining :
- 12 different types of swimmers : each with their own way of moving around, ranging from the simple breaststroke swimmers to the more complex divers or cheeky water-bombing kids
- 12 different objects to interact with : buoys, fins, water guns, you can even ride a kayak!
- 6 disruptive environmental elements like waves, crabs or jellyfish that will give your brain a work out until you swim out!