Sorry, no Stellaris: Console Edition review yet.
Sorry, no Stellaris: Console Edition screenshots yet.
Boldly going where no game has gone before
Stellaris: Console Edition has received an Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S patch, which jettisons the game into a new generation with improved visuals and frame rates. Through Smart Delivery, fans will be able to upgrade the game for free from today, complete with multiple improvements. The trailer...
Update: More discounts
Update: Microsoft has now confirmed a few additional discounts for these titles. The Standard edition of Hunt: Showdown is 40% off, the Standard, Deluxe and Ultimate editions of Jump Force are 67% off, and the Standard and Deluxe versions of Stellaris: Console Edition are 60% off. Original Story: After being absent last...
The universe is getting bigger every day! Paradox Development Studio is bringing the grand strategy genre to consoles for the first time ever with Stellaris: Console Edition.
Featuring the same deep strategic gameplay, rich and diverse alien races and emergent storytelling, Stellaris: Console Edition puts the complexity of the galaxy at your thumbsticks. Whether you’re exploring the unknown, discovering the mysteries of the universe, or conquering it for the glory of your empire, console players have more inter-galactic strategy awaiting them than ever before.
The universe has arrived at your consoles, it’s up to you what to do with it.
- Behold the enormity of space with procedurally generated galaxies with an untold number of planets to explore.
- Encounter a myriad of wild, wacky, and dangerous alien races who may prove to be crucial trade partners or conquering forces hellbent on enslaving your civilization.
- Take on strategic space warfare and resource management to ensure the survival and advancement of your empire.
- Explore scientific anomalies and uncover technological wonders throughout the galaxy to mercilessly utilize them toward your own gains.
- Govern your own fledgling population and secure your power and agenda through manipulating internal policies, factions, traditions and more.