- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 27th May 2015
- 27th May 2015
- Rogue Legacy
- Official Site
- Also Available On
- Switch eShop, PS3, PS4, PS Vita
Review Rogue Legacy (Xbox One)
All in the family
Procedural generation is a term that is being thrown around quite often lately, and it's one that has a decent amount of stigma going against it. When environmental characteristics and enemy arrangements are decided by an algorithm or line of code, changing the surroundings with every replay, it can make a game feel cheap, and the...
About The Game
Rogue Legacy, the critically acclaimed genealogical rogue-"LITE", has arrived. Every time you die, your children succeed you. Each child is unique; one could be colorblind, while another could be dyslexic. But that's okay, because nobody's perfect. So if you've ever wanted to play as a bald ninja dwarf now's your chance!
• A procedurally generated castle means every run is different.
• Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
• Tons of unique traits making every play through special. Want to be dyslexic? Now you can!
• 10 different classes to master! Each class comes with unique abilities that change the way you play the game.
• All wizards have beards. Regardless of gender.
• Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps!
• Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor, and imbue them with special abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping.
• A wicked sweet soundtrack.
• Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot and upgrade your manor, giving your successors a wicked sweet edge.
• Wicked sweet fart jokes.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...