Sorry, no review of Q.u.b.e. 2 yet.
About The Game
Q.U.B.E. 2 is the sequel to the hit first-person puzzle game Q.U.B.E. You are Amelia Cross, a stranded archaeologist who has mysteriously awoken among the sand swept ruins of an ancient alien landscape. Together with the distant help of another survivor, Commander Emma Sutcliffe, you must traverse and manipulate the structure of this forgotten world to find a way back home.
Waking up wearing a strange suit with attached gloves, you have no prior knowledge on how you came to be in this environment. Awaiting you is a maze-like monolith, a structure that you must navigate, solving mind-bending puzzles. Use your manipulation gloves to change and adapt the architectural structure in your search to rendezvous with another survivor, finding a way off the planet.
As you explore and solve puzzles to progress, thought-provoking questions about your true purpose and the origins of the structure you are navigating will need to be considered, forcing you to come to terms with a devastating truth that will shake your world.
- Master eleven puzzle areas and solve over 80 individual puzzles
- Explore diverse environments that expand the Q.U.B.E. world
- Experience an all new adventure and brand new characters
- Interact with new and improved game mechanics
- Original musical score composed by BAFTA nominated composer, David Housden
- Full colourblind support, using symbols as a colour aid