Sorry, no Ooblets review yet.
- More Details
Accessibility data by Family Gaming Database
Released via Xbox Game Preview
The much-anticipated farming RPG Ooblets has finally released for Xbox One via Xbox Game Preview today, and also comes with a free trial allowing you to get hands-on with the full game. If you've never heard of it, the game is a farming, creature collection, and town life sim in which you can build up your farm,...
Including a day one Games with Gold title
We've got a busy few days coming up Xbox One, with plenty of intriguing titles on the way. Rocket Arena is EA's new 3v3 shooter, Ooblets finally receives its long-awaited release via Xbox Game Preview, Superhot: Mind Control Delete is free for owners of the original game, Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus finally...
Ooblets is a farming, town life, and creature collection game. Manage your farm, grow and train your ooblets, explore strange lands, and have dance-offs!
- Grow crops on your farm and sell them in town
- Build your team of ooblets, level them up, and unlock new dance moves
- Style your character in a bunch of different outfits and accessories
- Join an ooblet club to get your first little baby ooblet
- Compete in dance-offs to earn new ooblet seeds and win tournaments
- Expand and decorate your house from a dinky shack to a stately farmhouse
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you'd like!
- Complete daily challenges, earn badges, help the Mayor save the town from questionable forces, and unlock the secrets of Oob