- Release Date
- 2016 (USA)
- 2016 (UK/EU)
Sorry, no review of Kingdom Come: Deliverance yet.
About The Game
You're Henry, the son of a blacksmith.
Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!
• Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
• Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
• Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
• Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and earn new perks
• Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe.
• Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia