Not a love match.
Azkend 2: The World Beneath is the latest assault on the Xbox market from the prolific guys over at 10tons Ltd and unsurprisingly, its another match-3 (or more) puzzle game. Much like their last two attempts to crack the puzzle fanbase, Sparkle Unleashed and Sparkle 2, this is a relatively simple puzzler that is unlikely to stretch...
About The Game
While traveling from Liverpool to New York, your ship was pulled down into a massive maelstrom. You woke up in a place that may never have been gazed upon by the eyes of men. From now on, your goal is to ascend from the center of the Earth and find your way back to civilization.
Azkend 2 is a casual match-three puzzle game with more than 60 levels of impeccably polished gameplay. Discover and equip more than a dozen unique powerups, and complete hidden object minigames on your journey.
- Magnificently polished match-three puzzle gameplay
- Beautifully illustrated storyline with hidden object minigames
- Cinematic soundtrack by Jonathan Geer
- More than 60 levels in the Story Mode
- Three game modes; Adventure, Time and Medals