- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- Release Date
- 22nd Apr 2015
- 22nd Apr 2015
- Assassin's Creed
- Also Available On
Review Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China (Xbox One)
The concept of taking the Assassin's Creed franchise into a 2.5D game world is certainly an interesting proposition. Many were wondering how Ubisoft and Climax Studios would go about getting the free-running elements of the main franchise into a side-scroller whilst keeping an element of freedom about the proceedings. The good...
About The Game
Exact Shao Jun's vengeance on the Chinese Emperor in stunning 16th century China with fresh 2.5D stealth gameplay:
• Witness an empire crumbles: Travel across China and its legendary landmarks. Stalk enemies from the roofs of the Forbidden City, hide in the shadows of the Great Wall, meet iconic historical figures and discover this Great Empire.
• Immerse yourself in a unique art direction: Brought to life by fusing the essence of Chinese 16th century traditional brush strokes with more contemporary, impressionistic styles, Shao Jun's adventure will keep you awed in an evocative and truly living painting.
• Stealth in a new dimension: Assassin's Creed Chronicles brings the thrill of being a master Assassin into 2.5D. Scout, sneak and hide to avoid detection. Fool enemies using whistles and disguises. Find your target, kill and escape.
• Experience a fast & fluid "assault course": As in all Assassin's Creed experiences, freedom of movement is essential. Whether you're running from danger, timely by-passing obstacles or stealthily climbing, you will feel that you really can do anything.
• Shao Jun's arsenal is in your hands: Should you fail to go undetected, you can always dispatch your enemies with style using Shao Jun's empowering combat arsenal: close-combat martial arts, a powerful Kian Sword and her unique hidden Shoe blade.
• Navigate multiple planes: Switch between fore, mid and background environmental layers and choose the right path accordingly to your need: opening up new pathways, accomplishing a side-mission, grabbing hidden collectibles, or taking the quickest path to your target.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...